I love this quote because it illustrates how I feel very well:)
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my senses put in tune once more"
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my senses put in tune once more"
-John Burroughs
My next adventure is backapcking tommorrow in the Uintas! My backpacking class and I will be gone for 3 days and I can't wait! I'm sad I'll miss conference, but I can always watch it online. I still need to get my gear together and figure out what I'm eating! Ahh! The great thing is that I'm not even stressed out about it.
I've been to the Uintas before, but I've never backpakced in them. I'm ready to take in the solace that these moutains offer. I love the peace I feel laying under the pine trees next to the pristine blue water. Backpacking here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment